Engineers in our Mechanical Department work as part of a project team in the planning, concept design and detailed engineering of construction documents for industrial facility and process systems. Engineering tasks tie heavily to our exposure to industrial manufacturing facilities and include design of process systems, process piping, HVAC, plumbing, and fire protection. Our entry level mechanical engineers are introduced to the full range of mechanical engineering services noted above and will work under the guidance of a professional engineer.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, required.
- Pursuing or have passed FE Exam.
- Time management.
- Written and Verbal communication.
- Creative thinking.
- Willingness to learn.
- Attention to detail.
- Preparing professional and accurate working drawings and specifications.
- Become familiar with building codes, industrial standards, design guidelines, etc; ASME, ASHRAE, NFPA.
- Communication with client and equipment vendors.
- Communication and collaboration with all engineering and design disciplines.
- Become proficient using engineering and design software including but not limited to AutoCAD, Revit, Plant 3D, Autopipe, Winsim Design II, and Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Participate in project meetings and training initiatives.
- Periodically visit project sites to gather field information.
Located in one office in Cleveland, Ohio, HWH offers a professional work environment with competitive salaries (tied to skill level and experience) and employment benefits combined to create an excellent compensation package.