Early-Career Development Program
Pace Engineering, Inc. is a manufacturer of metallurgically engineered machined components for the earthmoving, mining, and construction industries located in Willoughby, OH. We are seeking candidates interested in operationally-oriented roles to develop into our next generation of business leaders.
The Early-Career Development Program will entail rotational assignments across departments to familiarize and expand the candidates’ knowledge and experience. After a successful orientation period, candidates will fill individual contributor roles on one of three tracks:
• CNC Machining/Manufacturing Engineering
• Heat Treatment/Metallurgy
• Customer Service
Candidate qualifications include:
• For operations and technical roles - 2-year or 4-year Engineering, Technical, Metallurgy, or Materials Sciences degree.
• For customer service - 2-year or 4-year business or STEM degree.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• For operations and technical roles - demonstrated mechanical abilities.
• Willing to start at the ground floor and learn fundamental manufacturing operations.
• A positive, can-do attitude.
• Results-oriented. Deadline driven. Organized.
• Cooperative. Works well with others. People-oriented. Engaging.
• For operations and technical roles - Able to work flexible shift schedules.
• USA citizen and permanent residence in NE-OH.
The position requires physical acumen including continuous standing, repeatedly lifting up to 40 pounds, walking throughout a multi-acre site, and working in non-climate controlled areas.
Pace Engineering offers flexible work hours, medical/dental/life insurance, paid holidays and vacation, and 401k with company match. Multiple positions are available.
Interested candidates please forward your resume to Tom Jonozzo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pace Engineering, Inc.
4800 Beidler Road