Data Intelligence Intern
At Cohen & Company, our purpose is to engage, teach, inspire and improve lives through the power of knowledge and trust. We value great people, teamwork, a competitive spirit and courage, and the ability to adapt and remain optimistic.
Named one of the fastest growing private companies in the country, Cohen & Company offers assurance, tax and advisory services to clients throughout the U.S. and worldwide. The firm serves a broad range of clients, from privately held companies and their owners; to private equity firms and their portfolio companies; to public and private funds, advisers and fund service providers within the investment industry; to Fortune 1000 multinational enterprises. Cohen & Company was founded in 1977 and has more than 650 associates in Illinois, Ohio, Maryland, Michigan, New York, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. Learn more at cohencpa.com. Member PCAOB.
We are excited for the future and our continued growth! Our Data Intelligence Services (DIS) team is seeking a talented individual in the role of Data Intelligence Intern. This internship position can reside in the following offices: Cleveland, Akron, Youngstown, OH; or Hunt Valley, MD.
The Data Intelligence Intern will be a member of the DIS team supporting each of the firm’s service lines and verticals. The DIS team, an integral part of our Technology Services organization, works closely with key internal and external stakeholders in analyzing, enhancing, and automating data workflows/processes.
Data Intelligence Internship Opportunity
- Full-time internship opportunity from June - August of 2022
- Possibility to continue working part-time during the Fall 2022 semester and beyond, assuming strong performance and proximity to our Cleveland office
- Most of the time will be spent in our Cleveland office, travel to other offices is limited
- Potential projects will revolve around data structuring/cleansing, data workflow automation, and analytics/reporting.
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree
- Preferred Major(s): Data Analytics, Data Science, Computer Science, or similar field.
- GPA: Minimum 3.2
- Preferred Coursework: Data Analysis, Programming (e.g. C# or similar), Database (SQL)
- If continuing into the Fall semester, must be able to work 2-3 days/week, totaling to at least 20 hours/week
Learn more about us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of thought and background to build an inclusive and energized culture and better meet the needs of our clients.