Supply Chain Intern
Support the functional groups/departments with various projects and tasks in Supply Chain, including Planning, Corporate Supply Chain, Customer Service, and Global Sourcing. Assigned projects will vary with each group.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of a sophomore year completion in a Bachelor’s (undergraduate) degree program in Supply Chain, Operations Management, Logistics, or Business Analyst.
- A minimum GPA of 3.0
- Prior internship experience is preferred
- Analytical Skills / Excel knowledge
- Project Management capability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Working Conditions and/or Physical Requirements:
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
Swagelok is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants are selected without regard to race, ethnicity, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin or ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran/military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristic under federal, state or local law
Swagelok will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act of 2008.
This job summary is intended to be brief and does not list all the duties for this position. Nothing in this job description should be construed as an express or implied contract of employment. Swagelok is an at-will employer, which means that either party is free to terminate the employment relationship at any time, without any advanced notice, for any reason or no reason.