Infrastructure Technician Micro-Internship (Part-Time)
4910 Tiedeman Road - Brooklyn, Ohio 44144
KTOS Operations teams deliver world-class operations solutions and continual process improvements while supporting multiple lines of business.
Upon successful completion of the internship, you will have the opportunity to be considered for placement (after graduation) in our KTOS Rotational Analyst Program. Candidacy for the program will be based on skills demonstrated, performance, career interests, internship experience and business demand.
Our micro-internship position will run for 6 months with the possibility of an extension pending performance. This position allows you to work alongside KeyBank’s experts within Key Technology, Operations & Services (KTOS). The internship provides an opportunity to get hands-on experience with our innovative teams. Our internships will equip you with competitive skills, valuable networking, mentoring, and exposure to executives through a structured experience.
Essential Job Functions:
- Reporting and Analytics
- Payment Processing Operations
- Business Risk and Controls
- Corporate Procurement
- Workforce Management
- Continuous Improvement
- Work alongside industry experts and professionals on critical projects
- Exposure to KeyBank and Key Technology, Operations & Services
- Training and learning opportunities:
- On-the-job training, Excel and PowerPoint, Office 365, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, VBA
- Enhancing soft skills, problem resolution and critical thinking
- Community involvement
- Networking opportunities
- Engagement with senior leaders
- Must be 1st or 2nd year undergraduate student pursuing Associates or Bachelors Degree
- Have a proven academic record with a preferred minimum GPA of 3.0
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team
- Be actively involved in community and/or extracurricular activities
- Bring solid analytical, problem solving, communication and presentation skills
- Possess intellectual curiosity, enthusiasm, and a willingness to learn
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Relevant work or internship experience
Key has implemented a role-based Mobile by Design approach to our employee workspaces, dedicating space to those whose roles require specific workspaces, while providing flexible options for roles which are less dependent on assigned workspaces and can be performed effectively in a mobile environment. As a result, this role may be mobile or home based, which means you may work either at a home office or in a Key facility to perform your job duties.
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other protected category.
Qualified individuals with disabilities or disabled veterans who are unable or limited in their ability to apply on this site may request reasonable accommodations by emailing HR_Compliance@keybank.com.