Marketing/Graphic Design Intern
Position can be permanent or temporary.
Design and/or revise digital and print advertising for our branded stores and their products following marketing campaigns, directives, strategies and brand guidelines.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Follow directives and brand guidelines to:
o Create graphics for in-store, print, web and social media marketing efforts.
o Take and edit photos or videos for social media
o Develop a newsletter to be distributed to select clients
· Actively participate in weekly marketing meetings
o Strategy for directives and campaigns
- Participate in ROI analysis of marketing efforts.
- Retrieve data as requested. (For example: Download assets from various brands websites.)
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
• Skilled in Adobe Creative (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Lightroom, Premier Rush, etc…)
• Skilled in graphic design
• Ability to ask questions, ask for help, ask for more tasks
• Good command of the English language both oral and written
• Attention to detail
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
• Time management skills to complete assigned tasks by the deadlines set.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Commitment to excellence and high standards
· Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
· Ability to manage priorities and workflow
· Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
· Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
· Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
· Professional appearance and demeanor
· Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds
· High school degree or equivalent
· Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics
· Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
· Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process. Demonstrates critical thinking.
· Motivation – Demonstrates persistence and willingness to overcome obstacles and complete daily assignments; Measures self against standard of excellence.
· Initiative - Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
· Continually required to use hands, talk, hear, sit for long periods of time and occasionally walk and stand.
· Occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
· The employee may frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.