Come and work with us the “TT Way” which means we do the right thing, bring out the best in each other, achieve more together, champion expertise and get the job done…well! With approximately 5000 colleagues we operate from 28 locations around the world. Building the expertise of our people is critical to the future success of our organization.
TT Electronics is a global provider of engineered electronics. We collaborate with customers in the transportation, industrial, medical, and aerospace and defense markets, providing them with engineering expertise and support through a global network of specialists and world class facilities. As a responsible employer we encourage all our people to “give something back” by supporting the local communities in which we operate.
Our site in Perry, Ohio is part of the Global Manufacturing Solutions (GMS) business. We specialize in low volume, high mix electronics manufacturing for the aerospace, defense, industrial, and medical industries. With locations in North America, Europe and Asia, we provide highly engineered electronics and electromechanical assemblies for world-leading manufacturing companies. We provide customers with tailored business solutions, global sourcing and logistics.
Our 3-month summer internships are designed to help you build the knowledge, insight and expertise to get ahead of the competition and better prepare you for your career after graduation. You will work side by side with our talented, cross-functional teams on projects that matter. From day one, you'll be given hands-on, meaningful work and expected to make a difference! You'll also love your prospects at TT where we are proud of our proven track-record of developing and transitioning our intern placements into full-time positions.
This role can be located in one of three locations: Olathe, KS, Cleveland, OH, or Minneapolis, MN.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• The HR Intern will work closely with HR, Recruitment, & Organizational Development teams to perform a variety of human resource functions to support employees and management.
• Interns will assist in administrative tasks related to the recruitment, onboarding, offboarding and other changes in the employment life cycle.
• Facilitate positive work environment through existing employee programs as well as assisting in implementation of new programs and ideas.
• Intern will participate in a variety of activities including but not limited to: HR “Go paperless” project, streamlining of direct labor performance mgmt. review process, job description review, handbook and policy review/creation, new hire onboarding creation and implementation.
• Projects and additional duties will be assigned throughout the assignment based on current business needs.
• Perform additional duties as necessary.
• Interns will be expected to work a full-time schedule of 40 hours/week and will be compensated on an hourly basis.
• Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management and completion of junior year at an accredited college
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to manage sensitive and confidential information
• Ability to work independently
• Highly motivated, resourceful, and a self-starter
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Solving Technology Challenges for a Sustainable World
We want the very best people in our TT family across the globe – so we welcome applications from everyone, to celebrate a diverse mix of experiences, backgrounds and identities. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all and you can rest assured that TT Electronics takes positive steps to ensure we are an inclusive business, that will welcome and support you, from your initial application to wherever your career takes you! Please get in touch if you’d like to discuss any reasonable adjustments to your application, in order that we can accommodate and support you in the process. If you want to work for a company where who you are is valued and respected, we’d love to hear from you.