Bay Corporation is a privately owned company, employing approximately 50 people, which manufactures medical gas fittings, connections, hose & tubing for Respiratory, Anesthesia, Dental, Emergency Care, Surgical, Home Care, Cardiopulmonary and Mass Casualty equipment.
The company is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing team. The intern will actually lead many of the company’s marketing campaigns, especially our social media content. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
Start date: January 4, 2022 (estimated)
Location: Westlake, OH
Position reports to: Mark Altstadt, Vice-President of Operations
- Coordinate and create content for social media network: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Monitor social channels for trending news and ideas, then capitalize on those trends through our social media accounts
- Coordinate E-mail marketing campaigns
- Designs and recommends marketing programs.
- Assist with management of Tradeshows including registration, exhibit coordination, booth maintenance, and display products maintenance.
- Maintain competitive pricing database.
- Performing market analysis and research on competition
- Prepare promotion presentations
- Current enrollment in related BS business, preferably majoring in marketing
- Completed 2-years or more of undergraduate classes with some education in marketing
- Passion for marketing industry and its best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to decipher and communicate technical information
- Hardworking and dedicated; Ability to multi-task and take imitative
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Extensive knowledge of Web and social media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus
- January 4, 2022 through end of spring semester
- Minimum of 15 - 20 hours per week, preferably over 2-3 days