Advisory Services Intern
Stratos Wealth Partners in Beachwood, Ohio is looking for an enthusiastic, responsible college student to perform various administrative tasks and support our Advisory Operations department. This will be a 10-20 hour a week position with flexible hours, full time hours are available in the Summer. Ultimately, you will assist in operational functions across several different topics and business initiatives.
- Support operational functions by providing excellent service to internal and external stakeholders.
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines, and have a friendly, positive personality. Previous office experience a plus.
- Ability to work comfortably with all levels within the organization from entry-level to senior management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to operate with the highest level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Proficiency with technology and software, including the Microsoft suite of software as well as Salesforce.
- Ability to learn operational processes and perform them efficiently
- Perform clerical duties, take memos, maintain files, and organize documents; photocopy, fax, etc. as needed
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Organizational skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas