Financial Analyst Intern
Identify and analyze operational and spending variances, analyze sales, generate reports in support of organizational decision-making and make recommendations for improvement.
• Prepare and analyze financial statements
• Monitor division spending vs. forecast/budget and conformance with corporate policies and procedures
• Prepare and analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensure financial information has been recorded accurately
• Assist in preparation of internal and external presentations
• Assist with the quarterly forecasts and annual budgeting process.
• Monitors and reports on company assets
• Assist with CapEx and asset control
• Identifies trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to senior management.
• Perform other duties as assigned by manager
• Currently studying Accounting or Finance
• Detail oriented
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Basic understanding of company policies and procedures
• Basic understanding of manufacturing and distribution
• Proficient with various financial and business software
• Experience with SAP and MS Access a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Vet