Digital Developer Intern
Are you looking to advance your career in web development?
General information on our internship program:
You’ll love our new offices, which opened in August of 2020. Our innovative workspace overlooks Cleveland’s Flats and was built to inspire teamwork and energize creative thinking. The Adcom Internship program offers a collaborative and challenging environment for you to cultivate your work experience and grow your knowledge of modern marketing. Participating in our program allows for direct contribution to client deliverables, contact with internal leadership, mentorship and coaching within your team, and exposure to other departments within the agency through team based learning. Intern must be reliable with attendance and deadlines and be comfortable both taking direction and working independently.
More specifics include:
- The internship is open to candidates who have recently completed a bachelor’s degree.
- You must be able to work Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. throughout the internship program.
- You are a self starter with a genuine curiosity for Adcom’s business.
- You possess a strong passion for learning and an open minded attitude toward feedback.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office, and knowledgeable in various web and social platforms.
- This is a paid internship.
- Approximately 50% of Adcom interns are extended a full time job offer.
- Application deadline: Jan. 30, 2022
- Start date: Feb. 7, 2022
- End date: May 27, 2022
Here is a link to our web site: www.engageadcom.com. Competition for these positions is strong. We urge interested parties to apply soon.
If interested in learning more, or applying, reach out to your Adcom relationship contact or Sofia Dyakiv at firstname.lastname@example.org