We believe that cultivating a deeper sense of loyalty and belonging is key to how we attract and retain our best people. By embracing our diverse experiences and views, we are better positioned to deliver results, create innovations that matter, and thrive in today’s changing world. This reality inspires our Inclusion & Diversity vision, We Are More Together, and guides our approach as we all work toward creating great places where our teams work and thrive.
The Marketing Co-Op student will work with the Product Line Manager to assist in the development of marketing content for revenue generating business initiatives. This will include the creation of new customer facing product content for publication, preparing marketing information which drives “Top of Funnel” sales opportunities, interface with customers to learn about business success stories for distribution to Tektronix’s sales channel, and work with digital team to increase value of Search Engine Optimization (SEO). There may be opportunities for the Co-Op to work with other members of the team specific in areas of business and product portfolio development.
This assignment will support student understanding of how marketing concepts are applied in real world situations. Student will work with marketing professionals on the “five P’s” — product, price, promotion, place, and people.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create new customer facing content to drive sales lead generation.
- Assist in preparation of marketing content which drives “Top of Funnel” sales opportunities.
- Actively participate with business unit team and digital team in effort to improve Search Engine Optimization (SEO) performance.
- Invest time with customers and sales account managers to develop success stories and insights that will be shared with Tektronix sales channel.
- Where required, collect, analyze, and interpret Marketing data to aid in the developmental growth of the departments business programs & projects.
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned.
- Must have good marketing knowledge and understanding of basic marketing principles.
- Must have exceptional technical writing skills for customers and other external viewers.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of various software programs including Office 365, Teams, Outlook.
- Must be familiar with Internet applications including search engines and web browsers.
- A passion for teamwork and collaboration with multi-cultural/global teams
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to understand and follow written and oral instructions with a minimum of supervision.
- Willingness to learn additional skills and techniques independently.
- Pursuit of a bachelor’s degree in Business or Electrical Engineering from an accredited university.
- Experience with test and measurement equipment and/or basic engineering concepts is a plus.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently in the U.S. without the need for work sponsorship.
When you join Keithley (a Tektronix company) and Fortive, you will work in an extraordinary team, learning with and from great people, where diversity and inclusion is celebrated. You will have the opportunity to do work that makes a difference in the world. You will be trusted and empowered to contribute in meaningful ways with visibility and accountability. We are obsessed with our customers and have a commitment to transparency, unending learning and growth to accelerate progress and innovation. Join us for the excitement of a startup with a history of success! For You. For Us. For Growth.
Tektronix requires new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as defined by the CDC, subject to applicable, verified accommodation requests.
Due to US Department of Commerce export control regulations governing technical data of Tektronix products, Tektronix needs to know the citizenship of all its employees. Note that US Citizenship is not required for most positions. Hired candidates will be asked to bring proof of citizenship (passport, birth certificate, green card, visa or similar) on their first day of work.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening, background/criminal check, and if applicable a motor vehicle record search and/or financial record check.
Candidates with less education/experience may be considered for other opportunities.
Fortive is a diversified industrial growth company comprised of global businesses that are recognized leaders in attractive markets. With more than $6 billion in annual revenues, Fortive’s well-known brands hold leading positions in field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution.
Fortive is headquartered in Everett, Washington and employs a team of more than 24,000 research and development, manufacturing, sales, distribution, service and administrative employees in more than 40 countries around the world. Our team grows by tackling challenges that accelerate progress and further their careers. With a culture rooted in continuous improvement, the core of our company’s operating model is the Fortive Business System. For more information please visit: www.fortive.com.
Keithley Instruments, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures and markets complex electronic instruments and systems geared to the specialized needs of electronics manufacturers for high-performance production testing, process monitoring, product development and research. The Company has approximately 500 products used to source, measure, connect, control or communicate direct current (DC) or pulsed electrical signals. Product offerings include integrated systems solutions, along with instruments and personal computer (PC) plug-in boards that can be used as system components or stand-alone solutions. The Company's customers are engineers, technicians and scientists in manufacturing, product development and research functions.
"The company in which you have expressed employment interest is a subsidiary or affiliate of Fortive Corporation. The subsidiary or affiliate is referred to as a Fortive Company. Fortive Corporation and all Fortive Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, and other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is the Law" poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should call 1-866-272-5573 or e-mail email@example.com to request accommodation."