Here, we believe there’s not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there’s a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show!
Sherwin-Williams values the unique talents and abilities from all backgrounds and characteristics. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply, including individuals with disabilities and Protected Veterans.
This position is responsible for assisting the Store Billing Department in processing and resolving internal invoices as well as billing adjustments (Ibars) in a timely and accurate manner for all stores. This includes, but is not limited to, ensuring costs and quantities are accurate, verifying proof of delivery from DSC/plant, and ensuring the timely processing of shipping discrepancies, returns, carrier claims, and transfers. Additionally, this position will field calls from stores regarding internal billing and credit (ibars) questions. This position will also be involved in the store inventory process to ensure the accuracy of timing differences for billing and credits to the stores for both the external and internal processes to minimize inventory shrink/pickup for the stores.
- REVIEW AND PROCESS BILLING ADJUSTMENTS
- Verifying proof of delivery from DSC/plant
- Ensure the timely processing of shipping discrepancies, returns, carrier claims, and transfers.
- Ensure costs and quantities on billing transactions are accurate.
- PERFORM VARIOUS MONTH END RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Prepare account reconciliations.
- PARTICIPATE IN PHYSICAL INVENTORY REVIEWS
- Work with stores to verify the accuracy of closing reports for the physical inventory process.
- STORE CORRESPONDENT
- Field calls from stores relating to Store Billing processes
- IDENTIFY AREAS FOR PROCESS IMPROVEMENTS.
- Review current processes and offer suggestions to enhance these processes to maximize efficiencies.
- High school diploma
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business related field with a focus in Finance or Accounting
- Graduation date on or after 12/2022
- College Sophomore status or higher
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Organized and meets deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills
- Effective team player
- Available to work approximately 28 hours per week starting in January 2022
- 1-2 years of accounting or finance experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to multitask
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Sherwin-Williams requests state and local employment services delivery systems to provide priority referral of Protected Veterans.