Engineering Co-op Fall 2022
We are on a mission to Improve Life with Light, and we are looking for engineers with a go-getter mentality who want to work on impactful projects and play a critical role in helping us achieve our mission!
We are looking for students majoring in Biomedical, Electrical, Chemical, Mechanical, or Industrial Engineering for the Fall 2022 semester who are interested in coming back on a rotational basis.
The goal of our Co-op Program is to engage students in meaningful work to broaden their understanding of various engineering disciplines and to develop a pipeline of talent to support our growth initiatives.
As part of our program, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work on projects that are impactful to the business while understanding how to apply your academic knowledge in an innovative environment
- Attend Lunch and Learns to broaden your overall business knowledge and to start mapping your Career Path as an Engineer
- Engage with other Co-ops to manage an independent project from start to finish
- Interact with Senior Leadership by presenting a summary of your experience and accomplishments at the end of the semester
We are currently looking to fill co-op positions in 2 of our 5 focus areas for our program. Our program provides students a view into the potential career opportunities in the world of engineering. The 2 focus areas we are looking to fill are in the following:
Process Improvement- In the area of process engineering, you will have the opportunity to gain experience in supporting the day-to-day operations of a manufacturing facility while learning critical aspects of the process engineering function.
Quality Systems- In this rotation, you will learn the day-to-day responsibilities that live within a Quality Engineering Department. Your focus will be to grow your knowledge of problem-solving methodologies and data analysis, learn how to interpret different regulatory standards, and grow your ability to write technical documents.
- Must be a Sophomore, Junior, or Senior engineering student pursuing a degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, or Biomedical Engineering
- Available for either the Spring, Summer, or Fall semester and be interested in returning on a rotational basis
- Strong attention to detail
- Enjoys working as part of team
- Wants to work in a hands-on environment