Clinical Mental Health Group Therapist
$2000 New Hire Bonus Offered!
Bellefaire JCB is looking for a full time Youth & Adolescent Group Therapist to join our growing team. Serving older children and teens, as the Group Therapist, you will co-facilitate with other licensed professionals group behavioral health sessions and work with our clients on skill-building and improving their daily living abilities. Most curriculums follow evidence-based treatment, including Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT). Additionally, our group therapists have opportunities to develop curriculums under the clinical guidance of the program director.
This opportunity allows you to learn and practice DBT under some of the best supervision in the state of Ohio. As a group therapist, you will have the ability to hone your clinical skills, grow your career with free training and supervision, and develop as a mental health professional while providing meaningful, value-driven work to clients in need. There is some flexibility in scheduling.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and either a LSW, LPC or MFT required.
- Group work experience preferred.
- Experience working with children, adolescents and their families.
Benefits: At Bellefaire, we value our employees and the work they accomplish on behalf of our mission and offer competitive benefits such as:
- A competitive salary
- Free supervision and CEU’s, plus staff development opportunities!
- Generous vacation, holiday, sick, and personal day policies
- Medical, vision and dental insurance (Domestic Partner Benefits)
- Defined benefit pension plan
- 403(b) plan
- Life insurance
- Long term disability
Other perks of working with us include:
- A friendly and appreciated staff
- Working with a team committed to the well-being of others
- A beautiful campus
- Career growth/numerous free CEU opportunities
- Staff recognition program
- A caring environment to work in!
for excellence...for wellness...for children...