(#R-8519) Technology Analyst Micro-Internship (Part-time)
4900 Tiedeman Road - Brooklyn, Ohio 44144-2302Job Description
The Technology Analyst Micro-Intern with training will provide support for all employees at KeyBank, and is responsible for resolving support requests as well as meeting customer satisfaction, and continuous service delivery demands. Support in this position includes the deployment of IT assets to KeyBank employees, providing deskside computer hardware and software support. Technician will work directly with various lines of business across the bank.
Responsibilities include imaging, configuration, installation and troubleshooting of personal computers and software. This position requires technical skills, analysis, and excellent communication skills.
This position will be held part-time at 35 hours a week for a total of 3 months, with the potential to continue based on job performance and availability.
- Must be a current 1st or 2nd year undergraduate student pursing Associates or Bachelors degree
- Enrolled in Computer Science and/or business course work
- Work within a customer oriented, positive team environment. Great face forward customer service ability.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills for communications with technical and non-technical staff.
- technical support experience in a computer support environment. Will consider if candidate has a natural ability.
- Configure, troubleshoot and repair hardware
- Configure network connectivity, including mobile computing
- Demonstrate functional knowledge of information security and best practices
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Thinks out of the box
- Accepts personal responsibility and is a team player
Essential Job Functions
- Engage in the support of Key’s computer platforms at corporate, campus and data center locations
- Provide support on single projects and initiatives within scope, budget and timeline
- Track corporate IT assets throughout computer lifecycle
- Install, support, and maintain desktop applications
- Provision applications using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Support desktop and mobile operating systems
- Provide high level of customer service to Key's internal client base
- Effectively communicate with the end user
- Setup, maintain and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows and Apple MAC OS computers
- Complete work on assigned tickets within SLA
- Use industry standard concepts, practices, and procedures
- Rely on documented and established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Communicate using excellent grammar and listening skills
- Work closely with team and produce clear documentation
- Learn new things and adapt to new procedures
- Training will be provided
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other protected category.
Qualified individuals with disabilities or disabled veterans who are unable or limited in their ability to apply on this site may request reasonable accommodations by emailing HR_Compliance@keybank.com.