Associate Product Manager Trainee
We are seeking the best and brightest next generation of leaders to join Lincoln Electric as an Associate Product Manager Trainee.
Do you have a passion for product design, sales, marketing and the world of business? Do you have an inquisitive nature? Would you enjoy matching our customers’ challenges to the Lincoln Electric suite of solutions? If so, take a hard look at the opportunities available through our Associate Product Management Trainee Program. The Associate Product Management Trainee position is an ideal entry point for your career in manufacturing and business development at Lincoln Electric. Your experience with customer interaction, problem solving and solution selling puts you in position to follow any of a number of career paths, including, portfolio management, marketing and communications—in addition to core engineering-related opportunities.
In this position, you will:
- Participate in a 9 month comprehensive sales training program.
- Complete 15 weeks of hands-on weld training at The Lincoln Electric Welding School, which will allow you to learn a valuable trade, while learning about our products.
- Develop a thorough understanding of arc welding safety, fundamentals, processes and high tech solutions.
- Develop a strong knowledge of Lincoln Electric equipment, consumables, accessories and service products and how to apply these products to the appropriate application.
- And more!
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Marketing or related fields.
- Minimum GPA of 2.5
- Desire to work in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to work in the United States on a full-time, permanent basis
Apply at https://jobs.lincolnelectric.com/job/Cleveland-Associate-Product-Manager-Trainee-OH-44117/749127401/