(#R-9398) Digital Analyst – ‘Emerge’ Full-Time Development Program - Start Date July 2022
The Emerge Analyst Development Program is a full-time role that starts in July 22, and a unique talent development program for analysts in Enterprise Digital. Analysts in the program will join and grow with a cohort of Emerge colleagues and together, will benefit from exposure to exclusive accelerated development opportunities, including cross-skill training in areas like design-thinking, product development, and banking & business acumen. Additionally, analysts will network with peers and leaders through social and personal brand-building events.
We are looking for analysts to work at the intersection of business, technology, and design; client-centric change agents who have a knack for rallying teams together and working differently to shape the future. We need analysts who will obsess as much about the client experience as they will about the business benefit. This is a fast moving, high energy environment where the right individual can take part in making Key indispensable in our client’s daily lives by reimagining and transforming everyday experiences to fuel relationship growth and strengthen the financial wellness of our clients.
Based on incoming experience and interests, incoming analysts will join a team focused on one of the following functional areas in Enterprise Digital:
- Digital Product Owner
- Product management
- Business Enablement
- Change Management
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Collaborate effectively across multiple cross-functional teams.
- Work closely with business and technology on the implementation of enhancements to the digital banking experience.
- Help the team stay on track to fulfill business objectives. Manage project risks and maintain team momentum. Skillfully execute on milestones and deliverables in a timely manner.
- Support and guide the Agile development process.
- Produce comprehensive digital documentation to ensure efficient and effective cross team collaboration.
- Solve problems that impact our clients and business:
- Maintain and manage multiple and/or changing priorities quickly with flexibility, initiative, innovation, and a team focus to drive success.
- Make sound data driven judgments drawing from both analytical data sources and qualitative data sources.
- Use problem-solving skills that help identify, isolate, and resolve issues to minimize client impact.
- Undergraduate and/or master’s degree in Business, Information Technology, Data Analysis, Design, or other related coursework – must be graduating in Winter 2021 or Spring 2022
- Exposure to digital and client focused experiences or financial services products a significant plus
- Passion for helping solve client problems and creating seamless user experiences
- Excellent analytical, organizational and prioritization skills
- Fundamental knowledge of banking, including marketing, products, and current industry trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong presentation skills that can explain technical concepts for non-technical audiences
- Experience with Project Methodologies such as: Agile, Scrum, Design Thinking principles and tools
- Demonstrated ability to lead a project team in both waterfall and/or agile environments
- Comfortable in a fast paced, growing environment
This position is NOT eligible for employment visa sponsorship for non-U.S.
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other protected category.
Qualified individuals with disabilities or disabled veterans who are unable or limited in their ability to apply on this site may request reasonable accommodations by emailing HR_Compliance@keybank.com.