Tax Associate - Entry Level
Parkwood LLC is a private financial services company based in Cleveland, Ohio. Employing about 60 people, Parkwood and its wholly-owned subsidiary, the Parkwood Trust Company, serve the interest of the Jack, Joseph and Morton Mandel families, their associated trusts, partnerships, foundation and other entities. Parkwood and the Parkwood Trust Company offer a full array of trust company services including investment management, trust administration, charitable planning, multi-generational tax and estate planning, accounting, tax return preparation, assistance with legal matters and other professional services.
The role of the Tax Associate is to timely and accurately prepare all Federal, state, local and international tax returns for Parkwood and its Clients; prepare tax projections and workpapers; assist in audit defense and other related tax services; and utilize available software to make the tax return process accurate and efficient.
· Prepare all Federal, state, local and international tax returns, reports and tax payments for Parkwood and its clients
· Prepare tax workpapers used to complete the preparation of the various tax returns and estimated tax payments
· Utilize tax software and tools to make the tax preparation process accurate and efficient
· Communicate with internal and external clients to gather tax information
· Monitor tax calendar to insure timely preparation of assigned responsibilities
· Research tax issues that arise in the tax preparation process for Parkwood and its Clients
· Respond to notices from the IRS and state income tax authorities and assist in audit requests
· Adhere to Tax Department policies and guidelines in the preparation of tax returns and payments
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
· No prior tax experience required (recent graduates encouraged to apply)
· Office/remote hybrid work schedule
· Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
· Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
· 401(k) Retirement Plan
· Pension Plan
· Generous Vacation and Personal Time
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Free On-Site Parking
· Subsidized Lunch and Gym Programs
Resumes may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Parkwood LLC is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring diverse talent.
All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees.
Job Posting Reproduction Prohibited
Recruiting firms and third-party agencies shall not copy, republish,
or redistribute this job posting without the written consent of Parkwood.
Unsolicited resumes from non-contracted recruiting firms will not be considered.