Intern - Software Engineer
Intern Software Engineer
· Intern Software Engineer is an intern or existing student level position and will be be involved in software and firmware development and perform coding, testing, integration, and maintenance of epConnect and other Embedded Planet products.
· Intern will also be involved in coding new functions, adding new device support and tests, creating engineering documentation along with software integration, build, test, and release. You will work closely with firmware and hardware engineers.
· Some familiarly with embedded systems including Cortex M processors as well as other ARM core processors is helpful, but not required. Knowledge of C, C++, Python, C#, Java and other programming languages and practices is important. General knowledge of 32 and 64-bit embedded microprocessors is also helpful. Experience with Wi-Fi, USB, I2C, SPI, CAN, serial, Ethernet, etc. communication and bus architectures is a plus. Ability to build and debug Linux and / or uboot is also a plus.
· Candidate needs to be pursuing bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must. This position requires interfacing with other engineers and communicating with customers and supporting other departments within the organization including technical support, marketing, sales, and operations.
· Ability and willingness to get things done is critical in a small company.
· Candidate must be self-motivated and highly independent.
· Team player.
· Strong work ethic.
We offer a competitive salary, paid holidays, and paid-time-off.
Embedded Planet is located on the Southeast side of Cleveland, Ohio in Solon. If you qualify, you are urged to forward a copy of your resume in PDF or Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.