Talent Management Intern
Sotera Health’s Corporate Internship program provides an engaging environment for our interns to launch their career in the corporate landscape and encourages them to achieve their goals and develop their skills. As an Intern, you'll have the opportunity to get involved in meaningful projects and take part in “real-work” experience in your field. You’ll have the opportunity to network with industry leaders and meet and build lasting relationships with peers. Our interns can work up to 40 hours a week during a 10-week summer program and are based out of our headquarters in Broadview Heights, Ohio.
The Talent Management Intern will be a member of the Talent Center of Excellence within the Corporate HR team. This role will contribute to a wide variety of strategic talent management projects and programs.
The core responsibilities of this role include:
- Complete assigned projects in areas like employee engagement, performance & goal process implementation, career pathing, diversity & inclusion programs, learning design and high potential development.
- Apply research skills and knowledge of best practices to contribute to the design, development and implementation of talent programs.
- Create and maintain tools and technology including Microsoft Office templates, Oracle HCM modules, reports, and dashboards
- Participate in any internship trainings / lunch & learns to better understand our business.
Minimum and Preferred Qualifications (Education, Experience):
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master’s degree from an accredited college/university in Business, Human Resources, Organization Psychology or other related field.
- Willing to learn, asks questions completes research to master new skills
- Good planning and project management skills with the ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint