Financial Planning Intern
This role will assist with a wide range of duties, including analyzing data, preparing financial reports, and learning about varied accounting activities.
Essential Functions/Primary Responsibilities:
· Assist with month-end financial reports
· Post journal entries
· Help with accounts receivable, payable
· Reconcile balance sheet accounts
· Assist with financial analyses
· Other duties as assigned
Works in an office environment at a desk, where the employee is regularly required to speak, read, sit or stand. May require some lifting of moderately heavy items such as file boxes.
· Accounting, Finance or Business Major
· Microsoft Office 365 proficiency required.
· Basic understanding of financial and accounting principles
· Comprehensive understanding of safety procedures.
· Attention to detail
· Ability to multitask
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Team player