Supply Chain Rotational Program (Immediate Start)
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire companies. It employs about 72,000 people and manufactures its products in 57 facilities in 23 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. At Goodyear, we embrace the diversity of our workforce and value the contribution of our associates. We strive to provide associates with a safe work environment, the resources they need to do their jobs, and ample opportunities for growth. These objectives, coupled with competitive compensation and benefits, allow us to foster an environment where associates can work to achieve their full potential and contribute to the company's success. For more information, go to www.goodyear.com/corporate.
New Associates entering the Supply Chain Rotational Program will rotate through a series of 3-5 assignments, each approximately 6 months in duration, within the following functional areas: Production Planning, Demand Planning, Customer Supply Chain, Materials Management, and Logistics and Warehousing. The goal of this rotational program is to build our next generation of Supply Chain professionals. Upon successful completion of this program, placement will be most likely in one of the following positions, based on business needs and the Associate's demonstrated performance:
1. Production Planning (Item Level Planning)
2. Demand Planning (Sales Forecasting)
3. Supply Chain Analyst (Customer Supply Chain, Materials Management, or Product Business Unit focused)
4. Transportation Analyst
- Minimum 3.0 overall GPA required
- Bachelor's or Master's degree required in Business, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Strong analytical and data management skills
- Demonstrated leadership and growth potential
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must maintain confidentiality and strict adherence to Goodyear's Business Conduct Manual
- Capable of interacting with all organization levels; ranging from entry level Associates to Goodyear's Senior Leadership Management team
- Co-op or intern experience in Supply Chain fields is a plus
- Travel required and will vary by position
- Multi-lingual is a plus
- Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
- U.S. Citizen or legally authorized to work full-time in the U.S.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Value and appreciate diversity and may be interested in global experiences
- Tasks vary based on position
It is required that you go to campus.goodyear.com to create your candidate profile in order to be eligible for this position. Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. Goodyear is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire companies. It employs about 72,000 people and manufactures its products in 57 facilities in 23 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com/corporate.
Goodyear is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the online application, or any other part of the employment process, please contact the Goodyear Candidate Care Line at 330.796.4500.
Click here for more information about Equal Employment Opportunity laws, and here for additional supplementary information.