Algorithms Research & Development (Graduate Position)
2022 Fall/Winter: Graduate/Professional Level Internships or Co-op options are available
At MIM Software, our Algorithms Research and Development team works at the forefront of challenging problems in the medical imaging space. Join our team and push the boundaries of machine learning applied to complex clinical problems.
- Participate in cutting-edge research to develop solutions for real-world medical imaging problems.
- Candidates should be currently enrolled in a graduate program in computer science, biomedical imaging, biostatistics, applied mathematics or a related technical field.
- Programming experience in Java, MATLAB, or Python
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Intellectual curiosity
- Candidates should have research experience in image processing or machine learning. Preference will be given to candidates who have research experience in a medical imaging field.
- Expertise is desired in medical imaging, numerical methods, machine learning, registration, and segmentation algorithms