Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Wingspan Care Group is a nonprofit administrative and management organization that provides a united, community-based network of services so member agencies can focus on mission-related goals and operate in a more cost-effective and efficient manner.
Position Summary: Our team is growing! We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to work with a team of Recruiters and be responsible for helping to create and maintain a full and robust pipeline of suitable candidates for Wingspan Care Group and its affiliate agencies. This position will assist in using online recruiting platforms, social media outlets, direct sourcing, and related tools to identify and recruit passive candidates.
- Develop an effective pipeline of key talent potentially available for immediate hire as succession planning and immediate vacancies dictate.
- Pre-screen candidates for further consideration.
- Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to passive candidates about the Agency and potential opportunities.
- Review and edit detailed employment requisitions, ensuring an accurate understanding of job duties, qualifications, and Agency requirements.
- Leverage online recruitment tools such as Handshake, LinkedIn Recruiter, and Indeed.
- Responsible for Agency onboarding including scheduling background checks, medical compliance, new hire paperwork, and orientation.
- Process all new employee paperwork and ensure that all new employees have all paperwork in place before attending orientation, e.g., contacting candidates, medical facilities, and hiring managers to certify all forms and paperwork are completed and up-to-date.
- Ensure that Agency employee files are in compliance with licensing and accreditation standards and applicable laws.
- Assist in maintaining all online job postings, including conducting reviews (minimally annually) to determine the best job posting boards and analysis of return on each job board.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communications, Marketing or related discipline.
- 1-2 years of work or internship experience in Human Resources or HR Recruiting required
- Must be able to manage competing demands, accept constructive feedback, while being extremely adaptable and flexible.
- Knowledge and extensive familiarity with different forms of online recruiting resources, including social media and LinkedIn.
- Excellent project management, writing, and oral communications skills.
- Ability to present new recruiting concepts to leadership and hiring managers.
Why Work for Us:
We value our employees and their commitment to our mission and offer competitive total rewards (benefits and compensation) options to our valued employees and their families, including domestic partners. Our rich options include:
- Dental, vision and medical insurance
- Defined benefit pension plan
- 403(b) plan
- Life insurance
- Paid long-term disability
- Generous paid time off and holidays