CrossCountry Mortgage (CCM) is a top-10 retail mortgage lender with more than 8,000 employees operating 600+ branches across all 50 states. We have been recognized eight times on Inc. 5000’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America and have received countless awards for our standout culture. Through our dedication to getting it done, we make every mortgage feel like a win.
A culture where you can grow! CCM has created an exceptional culture driving employee engagement, exceeding employee expectations, and directly impacting company success. At our core, our entrepreneurial spirit empowers every employee to be who they are to help us move forward together. You’ll get unwavering support from all departments and total transparency from the top down.
CCM offers eligible employees a competitive compensation plan and a robust benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, as well as a 401K with an employer match. We also offer company-provided short-term disability, an employee assistance program, and a wellness program.
The Accounting Intern is primarily responsible for the daily processing and data entry of accounting expenses and invoices. These activities include, but are not limited to, ensuring invoices are coded appropriately as well as ensure there are corresponding approvals. This individual will also be entering invoices into the accounting system, internal and external communication to resolve issues, and other duties as assigned. This role is part-time and will fit with a full course load.
- Review and process invoices for payment, including recording in a tracking system
- Properly code expenses as they are received and follow up as needed with the appropriate parties
- Reconcile vendor statements, researching and rectifying discrepancies
- Generate reports out on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous accounts payable experience
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- High level of organization
- Proficient with MS Office Suite including ability to create pivot tables and V-lookups
- Ability to perform analysis of spreadsheets related to account payable entry and general ledger
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Ability to prioritize job duties
- Pursuing a Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting and other related fields.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC offers MORE than a job, we offer a career. Apply now to begin your path to success! https://crosscountrymortgage.com/about-us/careers/apply/
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status or marital status. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org.