HR Recruiting Intern
The HR Recruiting Intern will be an integral part of the talent acquisition team at Superior Beverage Group. The HR Recruiting Intern will be responsible for supporting the recruitment cycle including posting job advertisements, searching the internet and relevant databases, networking and qualifying candidates, and managing applicants through standard applicant tracking systems from application through the onboarding process. This position will work with the Human Resources and Management teams to recruit talent with a focus on our manufacturing roles including warehouse, maintenance and drivers. This individual will be reporting to our Solon facility. This position will also work closely with our whole HR team, including other recruiters and managers to provide support for daily functions of the department.
The timeline for this position is late August 2022 through December 2022, full time.
Schedule of HR Recruiting Intern
- Monday- Friday: 8:00am- 5:00pm
Benefits of HR Recruiting Intern Include:
- Training and career development
- On-Site workout facility
- Safe & clean work environment
- Paid Holidays
- Company events
Typical Duties of HR Recruiting Intern Include:
- Recruit and select qualified associates to the Company, specifically focused on manufacturing roles.
- Maintain a high volume of incoming and outbound phone calls.
- Review candidate applications and resumes through multiple talent search engines.
- Assist in the onboarding processes.
- Collaborate with department managers to develop talent management and staff planning.
- Responsible for the effective tracking of candidates and continual communication through the onboarding process.
- Maintain HR records and ensure confidentiality according to state and federal guidelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
HR Recruiter Intern Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in business, HR, or related area (in process or completed).
- Ability to work in a metrics driven environment.
- Creative problem solving and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in G-Suite applications, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google slides, Google Drive, etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively with multiple levels of staffing and management.