Audio Visual Integration Intern – Fall 2022
Rocket Central is a centralized hub that delivers thoughtful and innovative solutions for Rocket Companies®. We are the center of operations, technology, marketing, HR, legal, strategy and more that propels our companies forward. Here, we’ll give you the opportunity to launch your career and work with various companies, spanning multiple industries from fintech, to auto and real estate. We offer you the tools you’ll need to succeed, no matter what stage you’re at in your career. You’ll be able to master your craft here by working on complex problems in a collaborative culture and challenging yourself to make a real impact.
Apply today to see all that Rocket Central has to offer!
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with Crestron hardware or general AV experience
- Experience with CAD software
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
As an Audio Visual Integration Intern, you’ll gain experience working on various AV projects in a fast-paced environment. The Audio Visual Integration team oversees the research, consultation, design, and implementation of AV needs from conceptualization through occupancy within the context of assigned projects, both large and small.
- Collaborate with the team working with key stakeholders, designers, architects, engineers, property managers, construction managers, and contractors to understand the scope and objective of assigned projects
- Support with monitoring and tracking assigned project progress, and proactively handle any issues
- Help with coordinating vendors and contractors and reviewing proposals, invoices, and applications for payment within the budget
- Aid with physically installing, troubleshooting, maintaining and repairing AV systems
- Assist with maintaining project documentation, system drawings, programming files, inventory, and all related files
- Assist with maintaining a high level of quality control on AV systems and equipment to prevent downstream issues
- Help with researching and implementing new AV technologies by testing and prototyping proactively before execution
Who We Are
Rocket Companies® is a Detroit-based company made up of businesses that provide simple, fast and trusted digital solutions for complex transactions. The name comes from our flagship business, now known as Rocket Mortgage®, which was founded in 1985. Today, we’re a publicly traded company involved in many different industries, including mortgages, fintech, real estate, automotive and more. We’re insistently different in how we look at the world and are committed to an inclusive workplace where every voice is heard. We’re passionate about the work we do, and it shows. We’ve been ranked #7 on Fortune’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2022, as well as ranking #1 for Fortune’s Best Large Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance List in 2021.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
We are proud equal opportunity employers and committed to providing an inclusive environment based on mutual respect for all candidates and team members. Employment decisions, including hiring decisions, are not based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with state and federal law.