Talent Acquisition Coordinator/Sourcer
Position Title: Talent Acquisition Coordinator/Sourcer
· Independence, OH
· Hybrid work environment – remote/in-office
How will you CONTRIBUTE and GROW?
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator/Sourcer will partner with Talent Acquisition Specialists (TASs) and Manager (TAM) to understand requisition requirements to actively and proactively source Job Boards, such as Indeed, LinkedIn, etc., to identify external candidate pipelines in alignment with each position and geography.
In particular, you will:
· Utilization of all recruitment tools included but not limited to Taleo Enterprise (ATS) and Workday, 3rd party resume databases, proprietary candidate portals, social media channels, and any other external recruitment tools currently being utilized.
· Develop creative marketing and advertising open requisitions through job boards and social media as appropriate and needed, such as LinkedIn and Facebook and print materials, including Flyers, Postcards, and Yard Signs
· Maintain TA best practices for both Division and field recruitment efforts. This will include being held accountable to certain TA metrics and standards along with process improvement initiatives.
· Build and maintain relationships with internal business partners and leaders within Human Resources to ensure their needs are properly addressed related to building talent pipelines and candidate funnels.
· Assist as needed with Requisition Creation, Offer Letters, and/or other relevant administration.
· Maintain and grow our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
· Develop skills within other areas of Talent Acquisition, such as Interviewing, Compliance, Business Partnerships, Presentations, and Metrics.
· Participate in the coordination of our Early Career Development Programs.
· Special projects and other duties as assigned.
Are you a MATCH?
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field – Human Resources, Psychology, or Business.
· Related experience within Talent Acquisition or Human Resources.
· Ability to utilize various social media tools for Employer Branding and Job Ads.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office; experience with Google Applications (Sheets, Docs, etc.) is preferred.
· Have knowledge and experience of CRM and ATS tools to ensure recruiting compliance with all state and federal legislation including EEOC and OFCCP, preferably experience using Indeed, LinkedIn, Taleo and/or WorkDay.
· Approachability, professionalism, high sense of urgency, integrity, adaptability, and willingness to learn and grow. Highly organized and strong attention to detail.
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is a leading U.S. supplier of industrial, medical and specialty gases, as well as hardgoods and related products; one of the largest U.S. suppliers of safety products.
Through the passion and diversity of its 18,000 associates, Airgas fosters a culture of safety, customer success, sustainability and innovation. Airgas associates are empowered to share ideas, take initiative and make decisions.
Airgas is a subsidiary of Air Liquide, a world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health. Air Liquide is present in 78 countries with approximately 64,500 associates globally.
Join us for a stimulating experience: you’ll find a world of learning and development opportunities where inventiveness is at the heart of what we do, in an open, collaborative and respectful environment.
Your differences enhance our performance
At Airgas, we are committed to build a diverse and inclusive workplace that embraces the diversity of our employees, our customers, patients, community stakeholders and cultures across the world.
We welcome and consider applications from all qualified applicants, regardless of their race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability or any other protected characteristic. We strongly believe a diverse organization opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to innovate by living our fundamentals, acting for our success and creating an engaging environment in a changing world.