Summer 2023 Marketing Internship
This position will be a part of our IN-PERSON L.E.A.D. Summer 2023 Internship Program located in Strongsville, Ohio.
Please submit/upload resume along with your portfolio (if you have one) when applying to this internship role.
We help our interns Learn about the corporate landscape, Educate them on the mortgage industry, encourage them to Achieve their goals and help Develop their leadership skills. As an Intern Partner, you'll have the opportunity to get involved in meaningful projects and gain hands-on experience in the various fields of an award-winning mortgage company. You’ll work hard, have fun and gain skills that will allow you to take on the world. Our interns are treated like full-time Partners who work 40 hours a week during the 3-month summer program, are compensated, and based out of headquarters in Strongsville, Ohio.
Some of the programs we offer include: shadowing, mentoring, professional development, group projects and we even take our interns on corporate outings! Our internship program gives students a chance to meet new people, gain more experience, and learn from the best in the business!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Participate in the initial planning and ideation of strategy with the Marketing team.
· Become familiar with the UHM brands.
· Create content for social posts, blogs, flyers, digital campaigns, video and more.
· Participate in competitive analysis and market research gathering.
· Generate reports to measure marketing campaign effectiveness.
· Organize and prioritize work, meeting deadlines and managing a variety of activities.
· Collaborate closely with other internal departments.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and manage tasks.
· Demonstrates a strong willingness to learn.
· Positive working attitude, contributing as an individual and team member to accomplish goals.
· Ability to collaborate with various levels of partners (employees).
· Microsoft Office Skills.
· Content creation skills, familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
· Creative writing and thought.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
· Pursuing a 2-year or 4-year degree in Visual Communication Design, Marketing, Public Relations or Communications or a related major
· Must have marketing experience from an internship, job or coursework.
· Sophomore, Junior or Senior Standing.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis and positions are open until filled (this may be prior to the job posting expiration date)