IT Project Management Intern - Summer 2023
As an IT project manager intern on our team, you won’t be stuffing envelopes or getting someone’s coffee. Working on projects integral to company success, you’ll gain hands on experience in all phases of project management, from initiation and planning to execution and closing - all while creating information repositories, facilitation of meetings, and working with project stakeholders in order to deliver on time and budget. Throughout this full-time, paid internship, you'll work closely with a mentor who will guide your professional development.
When: Summer 2023 (May-August)
Knowledge, skills & experience
- High school diploma or equivalent, actively pursuing a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in an Information Technology or business-related field (e.g.Business Administration, Computer Science, MIS)
- Technical aptitude with the ability to learn and understand new technologies
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to engage others in achieving well-defined goals
- Interpersonal, listending, verbal and written communication skills
Compensation & benefits
- Organized social activities, adaptable for virtual or onsite environments, to connect with company interns and professionals
- Meaningful internship projects that solve business challenges
- Mentorships, continued career development and networking with company leaders, such as an exclusive virtual roundtable discussion with our CEO
- If on-site, campus conveniences like our onsite fitness center and cafeteria
Equal Opportunity Employer
Sponsorship for work authorization for foreign national candidates is not available for this position.