The NRP Group - Summer 2023 Corporate Internship
Come join NRP’s A+ team! We’ve been recognized as a “Top Workplace” because we promote a culture where our team can build long-term careers and connections. As we grow as a company, our goal is that you will grow in your career.
NRP has been recognized with several industry awards including Top Workplaces; Best and Brightest Companies to Work For; and National Apartment Association’s Best Places to Work.
We value our interns by providing a well-rounded internship experience:
· Lunch & Learn sessions with various departments to provide you more insight on other aspects of the business
· Structured professional development sessions occurring throughout the program
· Paired with an NRP Buddy / Peer Mentor
· Organized activities both in and out of the office to connect with other NRP team members
· Exposure to senior leadership throughout the duration of your internship
· Opportunity to volunteer and give back in the community
For over 25 years, NRP has been dedicated to building quality homes for our residents, regardless of income. The NRP Group is a full-service multifamily developer, general contractor, and property manager with assets and operations in various regions.
Potential internship opportunities within Corporate:
· Accounting (Corporate, Property Management or Development)
· Asset Management
· Capital Markets
· Design & Entitlements (Vertical Design or Project Management)
· Human Resources
· Marketing (Corporate or Field)
· Property Management (Operations or Sustainability)
What to Expect:
Our paid summer internship gives you the opportunity to work on multiple projects and gain real-world experience in the multi-family housing industry outside of the classroom. As an NRP Intern, will apply the analytical and business knowledge you’ve gained in the classroom, while also receiving support by your department team and manager. You will report to a single manager to develop their goals, provide any feedback, and receive support throughout your internship. All Corporate Interns will be based in Cleveland, OH.
· Education: Undergraduate or graduate-level degree in related field conferred by June 2025
· Sponsorship for work visas is not available for this program