Intern, Cloud Service Desk
Are you looking for a meaningful internship that will give you hands-on experience with a company that puts its employees first? Look no further than Hyland! As an intern, you will work side by side with various departments to complete projects, develop new skills, grow your professional network, and be a part of an amazing team. Learn the ins and outs of a large, award-winning software company while developing your skills and growing as a professional. We value our customers and employees alike and will help you reach your full potential no matter where you are in the world. An internship at Hyland is the start on your path to future success. Check us out!
This position supports our Cloud Service Desk team within the Global Cloud Services department and will work on various projects with the team. We are looking for candidates who have strong technical knowledge, willingness to learn, and have an interest in being a part of a technical team.
Position to start Summer 2023
What you will be doing
- Utilize department specific software and tools to complete assignments and tasks
- Participate in team meetings
- Liaise with other areas to resolve information or project requests by department staff
- Compile and analyze information and develop reports, proposals, or documents
- Maintain accurate documentation and records on all projects assigned
- Engage with peers and team members to obtain knowledge to complete projects
- Complete all assignments as directed
- Follow all current standards utilized by your team
- Comply with all corporate and departmental privacy and data security policies and practices, including but not limited to, Hyland’s Information Systems Security Policy
What will make you successful
- Currently enrolled in an educational institution
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software products
- Attentive to department needs as demonstrated by rapid and high-quality responsiveness to requests
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to maintain solid rapport with team members as well as maintain professionalism with those outside of department
- Excellent oral and written communications skills that demonstrate a professional demeanor and the ability to interact with others with discretion and tact
- Keen attention to detail
- Capable of identifying and completing tasks independently, with a sense of urgency and ownership
- Demonstrated success at maintaining high personal work standards
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive information with discretion and tact
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the principal duties of the position.
Please note: The job duties and responsibilities of this role are unable to be performed in the State of Colorado at this time.
What you can expect next
- Hyland Recruiters thoroughly review every application and will contact you within 4 weeks regarding next steps. Be sure to add Hyland to your contacts list and check your spam folder so you never miss a message from us!
- Any follow up questions? Email your Recruiter directly at Careers@Hyland.com.
Welcome to #HylandLife
Since 1991, it has been Hyland’s mission to help our employees, customers and partners exceed their potential with our industry-leading content services platform. Our employees exude a contagious energy and are passionate about what they do – whether it’s helping customers succeed, raising up their fellow Hylanders, or engaging in the communities where they live and work.
The #HylandLife hashtag encompasses our employee-centric culture. Our employees live our culture day in and day out by bringing their best self to work. Hyland supports them to do just that through career development resources, wellbeing programs and innovation practices. We thrive on diverse viewpoints and new ideas and believe that a positive, inclusive workplace is imperative to sustainable success.
As we’ve grown to a company of nearly 4,000 strong, we have the opportunity to make a significant impact on our communities. We strongly support employee initiatives and align our giving campaigns and programs to organizations that are important to them.
We are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.