Business Valuation Intern - Spring 2023
Business Valuation Intern
The Business Valuation Intern supports the entire Business Valuation team in assisting clients with complex business and financial planning to determine the value and worth of their enterprise. The team provides solutions for the purpose of assisting in growth opportunities, to equitably distribute assets, Employee Stock Ownership Plans, estate and gift taxes, support litigation, transactions and to better understand their operations, finances and competition. The team presents valuation findings as written reports, expert testimony or a combination of both.
- Assists with many aspects of client fieldwork relating to business valuation engagements including research, financial statement analysis, analysis of intellectual property and other intangible assets
- Understands how to compute financial ratios and perform comparisons among various comparable companies
- Performs and provides computations for WACC and DCF analysis
- Financial modeling using MS Excel, excellent understanding of software required
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- Education: Senior finance major who has an in-depth understanding of financial statements and financial statement analysis
- Participation in an undergraduate Business Valuation project
- GPA: Minimum 3.2
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable);
Must be eligible to work in the US for any employer.
Apple Growth Partners has declared and enforces a policy of providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to ensure that employees are selected, developed, and promoted based upon the individual’s ability and job performance. In conjunction with the objectives of the policy and in accordance with the various local, state, and federal laws, rules, and regulations applicable to equal employment opportunity, AGP is committed to providing employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, military status, genetic information or any other protected category on the following basis:
• Recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting persons in all job titles, without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, military status, genetic information or any other protected category.
• Basing decisions on employment so as to further the principle of equal employment opportunity.
• Ensuring that promotion decisions are in accord with principles of equal employment opportunity by imposing only valid requirements on promotional opportunities.
• Ensuring that personnel actions such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, return from layoff, Firm sponsored training, education, tuition assistance, social, and recreation programs are administered without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, military status, genetic information or any other protected category.
EMPLOYEES WITH SUGGESTIONS OR UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS RELATING TO EQUAL EMPLOYMENT SHOULD FEEL FREE TO CONTACT THE HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.