Brand & Creative Services Intern
The Brand & Creative Services Intern supports planning and execution of marketing initiatives across 18 reservations, eight golf courses, dining, retail, and Cleveland Metroparks Zoo.
- Participation in planning process for execution of marketing programs and events.
- Familiarity with, and adherence to, Cleveland Metroparks brand guidelines.
- Design and production set up of materials: conceptualizes, designs, lay out, and finishes artwork using Adobe Creative Suite software package (consisting of the programs of InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator); sets up the high resolution files needed to produce the final pieces; troubleshoots potential production pitfalls; places the artwork into production templates; adjusts colors and saves type to outline vector based files.
- Assist with creation and design of exhibits throughout the Park District.
- Supports print shop with fabrication of signage.
- Supports videography and photography needs.
- May work at various locations throughout the Park District.
- Regular and predictable attendance is expected and required. All Cleveland Metroparks employees must be prepared to work flexible schedules, including evenings, weekends, and/or holidays as required.
- Keeps direct supervisor promptly informed of key/significant issues or concerns.
- Carries out duties and responsibilities in a safe and efficient manner to maintain a safe work environment and surrounding area for oneself, co-workers and public. Responds to hazardous situations and/or potentially unsafe conditions by taking corrective action as capable and promptly notifying supervisory personnel.
- Performs related duties as assigned or apparent.
- Must be currently enrolled in college and pursuing coursework in design, photography, printing or exhibits field.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders, including employees and the general public.
- Ability to speak and write clearly, concisely, and persuasively using correct grammar, spelling and punctuation with ability to communicate one-on-one or in group settings.
- Ability to perform work with a high degree of accuracy and organization.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Ability to perform with considerable independence and initiative.
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign and Photoshop.
Wage: $15.00 per hour
Work Schedule: Typically Monday - Friday; must be available to work a flexible schedule
Filing Deadline: Open until filled