Summer 2023 Digital Operations Co-op
What to Expect in our University Relations Program:
Expand your technical and professional skills in a real-world setting. Emerson students are given meaningful work, support, and mentorship from experienced managers and key business leaders.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation and paid holidays
- Housing stipends for eligible students and a list of nearby housing options for relocation
- Opportunities for networking and professional development
Our students are a key talent pipeline for full-time employment opportunities after graduation at our many locations.
If you are a Business, Engineering, Marketing, Operations, Supply Chain, or IT student looking for an opportunity to grow, Emerson has an exciting opportunity for you! Digital Operations has an immediate need to support the Professional Tools business in the development and rollout of Business Intelligence (BI) tools. Based in our ELYRIA, OH or ROCKFORD, IL location, you will work closely with a small team focused on expanding our Business Intelligence (BI)/Data Analytics solutions across multiple business disciplines. You will get a healthy mix of data analytics, coding, and interface with the customer as we implement and Business Intelligence (BI) solutions.
WHO YOU ARE:
You display a can-do attitude in good and bad times. You balance own interests with others’ interests. You effectively communicate in various settings: one-on-one, small and large groups, or among diverse styles and position levels.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Undergraduate student currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, Marketing, Operations, Supply Chain, IT or related field
- Excellent communication skills (oral & written)
- Strong technical skills
- Legal Authorization to work in the United States – Sponsorship will not be provided for this role
Emerson places a high value on ensuring that employees have a good work-life balance. We provide access to a competitive benefits package, including the following: medical insurance, dental and vision coverage, 401k participation, and holiday pay. Employee resource groups, including Diversity and Inclusion committee, Women In Stem, LGBTQ+ Allies, and our Veterans Group, ensure that the Emerson values are incorporated into everyday employee life.