Locus is looking for a summer intern to join our Facilities team! With the growth Locus is experiencing and our multiple locations in Solon, there will be a lot for you to see and learn. Outside of the exposure of a day in the life of a Facilities Manager, you will also be a part of strategic planning in establishing maintenance programs. If you would like to learn more about this opportunity and be a part of an exciting company and team – apply today!
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Paid opportunity at $20.00/hr
- Length: 6 weeks
- Dates: between May and August
- Reports to: Facilities Manager
- Projects will focus on:
- Lock Out Tag Out program
- Calibration program
- Identify assets we have built into our new facilities.
- Develop tech manual.
- Create catalogs to help with the development of maintenance procedures.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Current or recent enrollment in undergraduate program in Facilities or Construction Management.
- Undergraduate: 2nd or 3rd year
Locus Fermentation Solutions
Locus FS uses patented production technology with a near-zero carbon footprint to develop novel bio-based solutions as safer, greener chemical alternatives with better performance. Each one is customized to effectively address large pain points in top global industries, including agriculture, energy, CPG products, animal nutrition and more.