IT End User Support Internship - Summer 2023
As an IT Intern, reporting to the Director of End User Support, you will be responsible for ensuring that our IT asset inventory is always current by becoming proficient in our IT Asset Management tracking system, ServiceNow. Additionally, the IT Intern will assist the End User Support team with other tasks as needed.
- Complete accurate and timely updates in our Asset Management tracking system, ServiceNow
- Maintain and track asset data including but not limited to warranty, license, and maintenance information for technology assets across the AmTrust environment
- Contribute to continual improvement in relation to adherence to configuration and asset management processes
- Perform regular audits of current environment requirements
- Assist with asset audits
- Track and document shipment arrival and departure dates in ServiceNow
- Organize assets in the Depot according to type and model
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- Team player
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong self-initiative and ability to multi-task
What We Offer
AmTrust Financial Services offers a competitive compensation package and excellent career advancement opportunities. Our benefits include: Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses & children, Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, Paid Time Off.
AmTrust strives to create a diverse and inclusive culture where thoughts and ideas of all employees are appreciated and respected. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, culture, religion or disabilities.
AmTrust values excellence and recognizes that by embracing the diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives of its workforce, it will sustain a competitive advantage and remain an employer of choice. Diversity is a business imperative, enabling us to attract, retain and develop the best talent available. We see diversity as more than just policies and practices. It is an integral part of who we are as a company, how we operate and how we see our future.