Part Time Asset Maintenance Lead Specialist
This position is part time and is a job sharing opportunity.
Mobile by Design- you'll work 1 day a week in our office, the rest of your hours from home.
ABOUT THE JOB (JOB BRIEF)
A unique job-sharing opportunity that allows two individuals to share the responsibilities of one full-time position. Looking for an individual to share job responsibilities to complete all job tasks from the hours of 8:00am through 5:00pm Monday through Friday. A specialist on the Asset Maintenance Team ensures the timely and accurate setup of new securities on Global Plus, our custody platform. Working in a fast paced and ever-changing environment, the Specialist will manage automation workflows, validate asset data, and manually input/update security master data elements in our accounting system.
- Responsible for performing the asset set up and verification functions within the Asset Maintenance & Pricing unit. Duties include reviewing requests for the setup of securities on the Global Plus accounting system, researching data sources, and manually inputting data into the accounting system.
- Manages hourly processing flow of asset set up automation.
- Reviews and completes requests for modifications to existing securities.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time and meet tight asset setup SLAs.
- Participate in Business Reviews and Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Provide proactive client service.
- Communicate and partner effectively with the job-share co-worker and other team members.
- Maintains detailed, accurate, and organized work files.
- Work in a team environment and implement continuous improvement initiatives to increase quality, speed and productivity within the department.